X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact database error

I get this when I start HS3:

Code:
    10.06.2014 19:44:19 ~!~BLBackup Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database:  Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {CD7791B9-43FD-42C5-AE42-8DD2811F0419} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

10.06.2014 19:44:19 ~!~BLBackup Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase():
    DatabasePathAndName:  C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLBackup\BLBackup.mdb
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160399
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Excellent, thanks!
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I ran that data base fix and Now I get:

Starting up....
        10/11/2014 4:54:02 PM ~!~BLBackup Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database: Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DBEngineClass' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao._DBEngine'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00000021-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
        10/11/2014 4:54:02 PM ~!~BLBackup Error~!~DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLBackup\BLBackup.mdb
        Any Help?

Comment

I have never seen this. A google search turned up this.
          Give it a look and see if it sounds like your issue

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...com-components
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I had to install AccessDatabaseEngine.exe too. Backup works now. No errors in the log during backup. However, during HS3 startup, I also get the following startup error:

DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database: Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DBEngineClass' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao._DBEngine'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00000021-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

Any word on when SQLite will be used in BLBackup?

Thanks.

Comment

Try this:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160399
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X