Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I am getting the following error in the log

Mar-31 6:14:31 AM BLBackup Error The backup process (Folder Tree - Full) has failed at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM
    Mar-31 6:14:31 AM BLBackup Info The backup process (Folder Tree - Full) has started at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM...

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

BLBackup LO

This from the PL

Backup Log for 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM

** Backup process (Folder Tree - FULL) has STARTED at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM...

Processing backup directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3 ( Frequency: Daily; Include Sub Dirs: Yes )
    Number of backups to keep: 15
    ERROR: C:\HS-Backup was not accessible!!
    Processing backup directory: C:\Users\Jay\Documents\HSTouch ( Frequency: Daily; Include Sub Dirs: Yes )
    Processing backup directory: C:\Users\Jay\Documents\My HSTouch Projects ( Frequency: Daily; Include Sub Dirs: Yes )

** Backup process (Folder Tree - FULL) has FAILED at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM

Originally posted by Jayh391 View Post
    I am getting the following error in the log

Mar-31 6:14:31 AM BLBackup Error The backup process (Folder Tree - Full) has failed at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM
    Mar-31 6:14:31 AM BLBackup Info The backup process (Folder Tree - Full) has started at 3/31/2016 6:14:31 AM...

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Comment

I am getting the same error. Windows 10. Any ideas how to fix??

Comment

It is likely not Windows 10 as I am running it on Windows 10 with no issues
        Are you running as an admin user?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Yes, logged in as admin for me

Comment

Does C:\HS-Backup exist?
            From the message it is saying it cannot access it
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Partial success: I can back up to a local directory on the same pc but I still can't backup to my NAS

For my situation: I was trying to backup to a NAS with the following path: \\READYNAS\HomeSeer_Backup\HomeSeer_Folder_Backup

I am able to access that directory from the homeseer pc. I entered the login credentials the first time I accessed it and saved them in windows, and can access the nas directory no problem through the file manager in Win10. I also mapped a drive to a different directory on that NAS for other reasons and that shows up normally. For reasons I can't understand, the plugin keeps indicating that directory doesn't exist??

I tried changing the target directory in the plugin to a local directory on the PC where I am using an sd card for backup (D:\backup or similar). At first that didn't work either until I realized the target directory has to be entered in the EVENT itself: that seems to override the target directory listed in the plugin which was confusing me. There is also a default directory in the options: so I presume the directory listed in the event takes priority.

Any ideas?

Comment

Yes the destination specified in the event overrides the one on the options page

I am backing up to my UNRAID server using UNC paths with no issues. I do not have to enter any credentials for mine. Sounds like something blocking it on the NAS side
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X