X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ransomeware?

I updated to the latest version and got this;
    Attached Files

My guess is a false positive (my malware scanner did not detect anything for it), but just in case, say something nice about Bob/Blade in the forum, send him some money, etc. and then you can start using it
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I got this same thing with a Jon00 plugin, but have not had an issue with BLBackup. Weird.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe some viruses will take a known file, rename it something else and then rename itself with the known filename. When you run that file (thinking it's the real deal), zap! Be careful!

Also, drive "P"? maybe Malwarebytes is suspicious of things on a network drive?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          I believe some viruses will take a known file, rename it something else and then rename itself with the known filename. When you run that file (thinking it's the real deal), zap! Be careful!

Also, drive "P"? maybe Malwarebytes is suspicious of things on a network drive?
          Drive P: isn't a network drove - I try to keep programs on a separate partition. P for programs :-)

Comment

Working...
          X