Set device Value to CPU usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set device Value to CPU usage?

I wanted to monitor CPU history using Device History plugin - so i added the BLCpuAdvisor device to the list of monitored devices - but it shows only "1" which I guess means that it's enabled. Is it possible to have the device value set to the current CPU usage please?

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    I wanted to monitor CPU history using Device History plugin - so i added the BLCpuAdvisor device to the list of monitored devices - but it shows only "1" which I guess means that it's enabled. Is it possible to have the device value set to the current CPU usage please?
    I think Blade only shows the CPU as a device string and Device History does not track string values. I use Jon00's Performance monitor script which creates devices that graph a days usage, reports minimum,maximum and average over that period and the current value is stored as a value in the HS Device for writing to a database. If you hover your mouse over any of the graphs it will give you the value and time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	193.1 KB ID:	1280512

You can also use the values in the Jon00 devices to trigger events.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

I think Jon00datascrapper utility can grab a string from a device, process it with regex, and make a device ( new device) value out of it.

end of page 2

Path=786
      Use the device text from the Homeseer virtual device with reference number of 786 as the data source.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X