Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    ok done

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    OK please log a help desk ticket on my site

Turn on debug logging and capture that issue with the setting up of the event, then turn off debug logging and attach the BLCpuAdvisor-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    no it doesnt save , but collapse ,

it just stopped working after some minutes , all my monitored devices get no pids really weird and say not responding but the plugin says that the monitored device is running...

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    What happens when you click the orange down arrow. Does it collapse and save it?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    What happens when you click the orange down arrow. Does it collapse and save it?

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    can't select cpu usage

and when adding ither devices it says this see screenshot , the hs3.exe is not updating aswel
    i restarted homeseer , still no result , and also i did start it up in developer mode and it starts waiting for initialize.
    im running homeseer .208

kind regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Malosa; January 21st, 2016, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you show a screenshot of it

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    started a topic can't select cpu usage

can't select cpu usage

Hi bob

when i make an event and i want to trigger if the cpu raises above 70 it does not work

i can select it and enter 70 but he doesn't save it keeps editable...all the other process attribute's works when i enter it there , but not at cpu usage...

kind regards
    Have a nice day
Working...
X