BLGData SMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLGData SMS

Does anyone have this feature up and running? Been waiting almost 7 months for a fix and seeing if anyone still has it or has gotten it to work.

You can try the newest build in the updater

You will need to do the following:

1. Disable the plugin
    2. If the HSPI_BLGData.exe is still running then kill it
    3. Update the plugin
    4. Re-enable the plugin

I cannot test google voice here in Canada as it is not available to us so you will have to try it. There is not an official API for google voice.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I am glad to report that BLGData SMS is working. I took some time this evening to remove all and start from scratch and set up.

It is working quite well with latest version from the updater.

Question, is it possible to use HS3 replacement variables in the SMS message? I am trying to report device values via SMS but not successful.

Thanks

Will

Comment

It's not working for me.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Still works for me. I received an SMS less than 30 mins ago.

Not sure what I did to get it to work. Honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with uninstalling and re-installing the plug in. I am leaning more towards the issue was with my google API project.

I noticed after I created a new project and followed Blade's directions to create an OAuth 2.0 client ID and secret word, it came right up and worked the first time.

I added my second google account and it works as well.

I hope this helps you troubleshoot...

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post

Not sure what I did to get it to work. Honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with uninstalling and re-installing the plug in. I am leaning more towards the issue was with my google API project.

I noticed after I created a new project and followed Blade's directions to create an OAuth 2.0 client ID and secret word, it came right up and worked the first time.

So you have 2 accounts working? Are you able to pull the calendars from both?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't use google calendars but I will try to set up tomorrow and let you know

Comment

I am not successful pulling more than one calendar into BLGData

Comment

Blade is there a way we can use replacement variables as the SMS message?

Will

Comment

The directions for the API are old, are there new ones that I am missing/.

Comment

Originally posted by cpd5899 View Post
                      The directions for the API are old, are there new ones that I am missing/.
                      I used the doc from this post: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=179686

I believe 'Overview' from the docs is now 'Dashboard' in Google API. All else was easy enough to navigate and figure out from the docs.

Comment

Are you able to provide screen shots of your steps? I've tried it MULTIPLE times with no success

I used the doc from this post: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=179686

I believe 'Overview' from the docs is now 'Dashboard' in Google API. All else was easy enough to navigate and figure out from the docs.

Comment

FINALLY working

So, I had to follow the steps as directed, and thanks for the tip about the change.... BUT.... I had to completely uninstall AND delete all of the BLGData files, and then reinstall and setup everything again.

I finally get my msgs within seconds as opposed to sending myself an email SMS.

Comment

Working...
                          X