Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    Yeah I was thinking there really is no need to have the calendar in the plugin because everyone likely updates it on their phone

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    I seems although you can't view the calendar with the plugin, the appointments can still fire a handler. For me that would be enough because the calendar it self i can also watch on my phone

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    When i switch it to public i can view the calendar, but when switching it to public google comes with a message that the calendar my be indexed by the search engine and everything is public
    Not really a option for me, but it seems to be the 'problem' why it wont load.

I think the only possible option is something within the api?
    it sounds a lot like this issue: https://github.com/fullcalendar/full...ar/issues/2642

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    For some reason if the calendar is not public it will show using the API
    I have had all of mine public for years
    Can you try that and see if it works. If not I will think about what else it could be

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    The F1 is public, #2 is private. #3 is shared with 7 friends and also visible on website. #4( is that really a calendar?), #5 -#7 are added by Google and are standard.
    How can I check if they are private or not and when set to public... Can everybody look in to it?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Are the calendars public?I know they may have issues if they are not made public

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    I made 3 screenshots.
    #1 is the overview of all calendars.
    When I click the top calendar (F1 ... screenshot 2 ) this loads perfect, any other calendar doesn't load at all.(screenshot 3)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I do not see any errors in the log at all
    Can you tell which calendar it is not showing

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    Here is the detailed log.
    I masked my email adres to prevent spam

Next week i will not be able to test because of a planned holiday. So you can take your time
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Having the DLL in the root folder can mess up plugins in that it seems to look in the root folder first before checking the /Bin/BLGData folder
    I have no idea why it does this

Can you capture a debug log in the plugin of you clicking on a calendar that does not show properly.
    Attach the debug log zipped

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    In the blgdata folder i also have the same version.
    when i remove the file from hs3 root dir then a couple of scripts give error.
    With the original version in my root dir (8.0.1.19229) i cant get a calendar overview.
    with the same dll copied from the blgdata dir. The calendar overview works however only the first of 7 calendars can be opened.(after clicking it gives a days overview, others dont give that overview)

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I do not have one in the HS3 root folder

The one in the BIN/BLGData folder is 6.0.8.18111

Leave a comment:

• The-Source
    replied
    Did you have a look at it?
    I cant view my calendar items. I can see which calendars i have but after clicking view nothing shows.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I will check the versions that I have (if I have one in my root folder)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X