Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikee123
    replied
    There was the usual message, allow hs3 access etc. I clicked allowed as usual. The event ran the next morning, i received the email but the events had not updated, nor has my virtual device displaying my calendar events. No error message in the log either. Is there a debug mode for BLGdata i could enable to see why data is not being pulled in from my calendars ? I have not changed these events, nor anything on my calendars or password its just not updating any events fro my calendars

After turning the PI off and back on again, and the obilgatory allow access popup at least its all working again.
    Last edited by mikee123; October 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    No errors at all in the log, but I can see that my device where I display the info has not updated, and the email has not been sent. (My event updates a virtual device and also sends an email with my events)

Strange that there is no error message at all.

I am sure when I get back home and check my HS3 PC there will be the pop up again with the authorise access etc

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I cannot duplicate this here. I have removed my access many times and it seems to always stay once I approve it.
    I just restarted HS3 this morning and there were no popups
    Do you see any errors at all?

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    Is there any way to circumvent this having to confirm access to the calendar every time I reboot HS3 ? Its very annoying as it stops BLGdata related events from working. And unless I am in the house I cannot log into my HS3 PC to click allow... if I could automate that somehow out of windows that would do me as a temporary measure.
    Apart from that the plugin is perfect for my purposes.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    OK the problem has come back. I had quite a few restarts trying to exclude a non functioning node, had a look on my HS3 pc and there it is again... google choose an account...

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I have been playing with this a little bit now. And the page does not come up any more. It did once, but not again. Strange as this has been happening since I've started testing this plugin, I just never got around to posting about this. Not sure if the problem is solved permanently now, even after a restart it did not come up and everything is working.
    Fingers crossed and it'll stay thay way... If not I'll be adding to this thread again but I am away for a few days now and cannot test anything.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Here is my page
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I restarted BLGData here and it popped up the web page. I clicked Allow and it seems to be fine here
    I restarted again and it did not pop up here

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I just tested it again, turned off the plugin, turned it back on and immediately the popup comes up, google choose account... as per my first post

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I have removed my access and will play around with it here

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    https://myaccount.google.com/permissions

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    It looks like the same location
    Show the url where you show that pictures from your first thread

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    Ok thats different to what I use:

https://console.developers.google.com/apis/

actually when I use your link and click on api and services I land on the same page with my api and secret keys

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I use this site to see my oAuth key

https://console.cloud.google.com/

Under APIs and Services, you should see Credentials

This is where my OAuth 2.0 client IDs are listed

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    not sure what you mean by which google url oauth

Leave a comment: