Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLGData error Method HspiGetUserVoiceInboxForKey does not exist in this plugin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLGData error Method HspiGetUserVoiceInboxForKey does not exist in this plugin.

Hi Blade,
    I'm trying to send an sms or make a call, but for both I get this error in the log:
    BLGData error Method HspiGetUserVoiceInboxForKey does not exist in this plugin.

I attached the log file, it ran for an sms.
    What did I do wrong?

Also,
    One of the users I created, I cannot edit. Nothing happens when I try to open it. It somehow doesn't have an e-mail address. As I cannot edit it, I cannot delete it either. I created another user, which is working, but I would like to remove the erroneous user from the list.
    Thanks,
    Eric

Turn on debug logging and capture both issues and then disable debug logging and email the BLGData-Detailed.log zipped so I can see what is happening

blade9123 at gmail dot com

Make sure you zip the log
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I also get this error message when sending an SMS from the plugin's aspx page. My SMS still goes through but leaves this same message in the HS log.

Try creating a manually triggered event for BLGData to send an SMS. It goes through immediately for me and no error in the log.

FYI - I am unable to place a call using the plugin but I don't have a need to anyway.

Will

Comment

I'm getting an error message attaching the file. Can I e-mail it to you? Please let me know at stevenseh@gmail.com
        Thanks,
        Eric

Comment

Working...
        X