X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLGData for Linux

I have figured out how to get BLGData to work in Linux

You will need to running BLGData 3.0.36.0 or later

I have tried it here on my raspberry pi running HS3 3.0.0.496 (Linux)

The Google API setup is a bit different for Linux then it is if you are running it on Windows
    See the attached PDF for instructions for setting up an API credential for Linux

NOTE
    Some of the ASPX pages still do not work and I will fix these as soon as I can but the main functionality of the plugin should work fine.

Let me know if you have any issues

Attached Files
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Thanks Blade !

I am able to see my calendars !

In my first attemp i was able to see all of my calendar except mine own. So I deleted all the data from blgdata plugin in /html /data /config /HomeSeer (root folder)

In the second attempt all was good.

Just a Q.
    Do we have to do anything after this page?

Nothing to do on '' Step 3Configure request to API'' ? we just close the page? There is no way to press the ''send the request'' button if we don't write and url in the request url case.
    Attached Files

Comment

For people who want to see the help file. While the aspx issue is resolved : https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0znhrxxee...0help.zip?dl=0

Comment

You do not need to do anything for step 3
        Once you have the refresh token you are good to go
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Was the PDF easy to follow - any improvement that I can make in the PDF?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Yes really easy.

But would like some examples of regex match maybe? And maybe a link for the user to regex basics.

If I want to use a replacement variable , let's say $EVENTID how is this processed ? ---Here I would like the plugin to fire hs the event id #123.

Not sure to understand the replacement variable in this context. Are they for calendar event or hs event?

Comment

This is a good regex site

https://regex101.com/

The variables are for your calendar event and are used when using handlers. For example, for one of my handlers I use this as the before command so when it is 30 minutes before the event start time it will speak the message and substitute in the event name

Code:
                HS[Speak~This is a reminder that $EVENTNAME starts in 30 minutes]
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

haaa ok thanks !

I have an issue :

I have set up this handler :

but it did trigger my hs event 3 times since i did set it up. The calendar event is every friday at 9:30am
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am not understanding

Step thru exactly when u did and post a screenshot of the actual handler edit screen
                    Tell me what the handler should be doing for you
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

The handler should trigger the hs3 event ''MattBussFriday'' 110 minutes before a calendar event starts.

the calendar event start at 9:30 am and finish at 12:30 pm. This calendar event has the name yoga in it.

now hs3 event did trigger for a 4th time :
                      Feb-01 19:11:39 Event Event Trigger "agenda MattBussFriday"
                      On the last picture , you can see there is no trigger on the event.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Should I use HSH[SchoolMattFriday] in the event description if i use an offset value?

Comment

Edit: this hs3 event had a triger and a condition before.I deleted the condition, I replaced the trigger by ''if this event is manually triggered''. Maybe hs has an issue with that.

I siwthced the trigger to another one, and reverted back to ''if this event is manually triggered''. I think the problem is cleared . Will let you know.

Comment

You can use HSH[SchoolMattFriday] in the description or you can use the trigger string for the handler for words in the event name
                            Let me know
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

did test with HS[WriteLog~Info~This is a log message] 100 minutes before an event. Works nice ! Thanks again for the Linux conversion!

I guess the only way for now to add multiple offset time to an calendar event, is to create multiple handler ?

adding multiple offset time to the same handler....is this something we could see in the future of this plugin?

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X