No announcement yet.

BLGData in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't keep up........ How do you do it.
    I have wanted a plugin like this for years.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Nice! Play time....
      Don

Comment

1.0.11 is in the updater

I have added another HS command called Plugin.
        This will allow you to execute any plugin scripting call from the event description in your calendar.
        Here is an example of creating a calendar event from another event:

Code:
        HS[Plugin~BLGData~~CreateCalendarEvent~str{me@gmail.com}|str{me@gmail.com}|str{Test 1}|str{This is test 1}|str{My Location}|str{08/25/2013}|str{15:00}|str{08/25/2013}|str{15:30}]
        There are more examples in the help web page

Let me know how things are working
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

1.0.12 is in the updater

I have added more HS commands that can be used.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

My head is spinning.... The help page is great, with examples. I think this might have been a boilerplate for one of your other plugins; as it refers to an alarm panel.

:-)

Thanks!
            Don

Comment

I have posted 1.0.13

This allows you to use multiple HS commands for an event description in case you want to do multiple things
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I have posted 1.0.14 in the updater

You can add and delete calendars now
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I posted 1.0.15 to the updater

Added better help display for the HS commands
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

1.0.16 is in the updater
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

OMG, missed that you were working on this. I have wanted Google support for a long time. Not sure if it's the same login/etc. but Google Voice would also be great (fetch list of voicemails, have HS dial a number and then GV calls your house line to connect, etc.).

Anyhow, very cool Bob!

Comment

I'll admit that I haven't had a chance to actually look at this yet. But, I'll throw out there the one thing I'd like to see, and I'm not sure how easy it would be as of yet. I'm running an old old reminder script, I don't even remember who wrote it any more that has worked for years. I've love to convert over to my Google calendar. What I'd like to see is an easy way to run a script or event, that would in turn announce all the calendar appointments for today, tomorrow or however many days into the future a person might like. Quite possibly the easiest way would be a script to allow each person to create their announcements, emails, or whatever, as they see fit, but it would require a mechanism in place, via the script to fetch today's, tomorrows, etc, loop through all the appointments for the specific days, grab the details of each appointment, and build your announcement, or whatever you want to do.

If this were possible, I'd ditch the old script in a heart beat, as Google is everywhere in my house now, even Google's own voice recognition is being used to control stuff :-)

EDIT: I had to go look, I think the old script is isHoliday, written by JohnWPB, I THINK, back in 2003-2004. It's served it's purpose well to this day!
                        Last edited by jstaab; August 12, 2013, 11:11 PM.
                        HS: 2.5.0.60
                        Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                        Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                        Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                        Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                        UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                        Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Check out the scripting.... Blade has some sweet functions that will pull events from any or all calendars, for any date.

You can find the functions on the help page.

Really cool.
                          Don

Comment

Ah cool if this is in there already, I'll take a look tomorrow night. This is sounding pretty slick already.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                            Check out the scripting.... Blade has some sweet functions that will pull events from any or all calendars, for any date.

You can find the functions on the help page.

Really cool.
                            HS: 2.5.0.60
                            Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                            Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                            Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                            UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                            Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Originally posted by jstaab View Post
                              What I'd like to see is an easy way to run a script or event, that would in turn announce all the calendar appointments for today, tomorrow or however many days into the future a person might like. Quite possibly the easiest way would be a script to allow each person to create their announcements, emails, or whatever, as they see fit, but it would require a mechanism in place, via the script to fetch today's, tomorrows, etc, loop through all the appointments for the specific days, grab the details of each appointment, and build your announcement, or whatever you want to do.

If this were possible, I'd ditch the old script in a heart beat, as Google is everywhere in my house now, even Google's own voice recognition is being used to control stuff :-)

EDIT: I had to go look, I think the old script is isHoliday, written by JohnWPB, I THINK, back in 2003-2004. It's served it's purpose well to this day!
                              There are scripting calls in the help that will allow you to do this. I am sure I will have more scripting calls as the plugin develops.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by heatvent View Post
                                Not sure if it's the same login/etc. but Google Voice would also be great (fetch list of voicemails, have HS dial a number and then GV calls your house line to connect, etc.).
                                I will have a look and see if it can be done
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X