BLGData in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLGData in the works

I have started developing BLGData which will allow you to interface with your Google account to use the calendar for start. I plan to add other data from google into the plugin but I will start with calendar.

Hopefully there is interest in this.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Bob,

I am always interested in your plugins!!!

Will this be for both HS2 and 3 or just one or the other?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Very interested here, Bob...
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Very interested here as well.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It will be HS3 only
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I am interested in being able to get information from the Google Calendar .

If i could make a feature request (or a few):
            • Multiple Calendar / Account Support
            • Triggers for Upcoming Appointments / Reminders etc
            • Ability to do things from Google Calendar that are automatically run through your plugin, e.g. in my calendar description I might write [RunEvent "EventName"] or [TurnOn "Devicecode / Name"] and when the entry time occours it does that.

Just food for thought, Id love to be able to have the calendar better linked to my house, so it knows when I am getting home, leaving etc and does reminders and so on

Id be very interested in this
            HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Here is what the plugin does so far:

- You can add as many users as you want
              - You can view a calendar for a user (you can pick which calendar you want to view)

I plan to add the ability to create events in a calendar. I have not started that yet.

I will try and post a build in the updater in the next day or so so people can play with it and provide feedback.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                Here is what the plugin does so far:

- You can add as many users as you want
                - You can view a calendar for a user (you can pick which calendar you want to view)

I plan to add the ability to create events in a calendar. I have not started that yet.

I will try and post a build in the updater in the next day or so so people can play with it and provide feedback.
                I to would love to see this working and as it is Blade that is doing it I guess it will do just what we need.

I will keep looking out for this.

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

BLGData in the works

Hi blade,
                  Will You use the Google api v3 ?
                  I made a script 2 years ago With the old api. I tried to update it With the new api but i don't understand How does it work...
                  Sd

Comment

Using Api 2.2
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

The plugin now allows you to create an event in a calendar

I have emailed Ryan to get the plugin in the updater.
                      Have not heard back yet. Once it is there I will post here
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

BLGData is now in the HS3 updater

Give it a try and let me know how it is working.
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          BLGData is now in the HS3 updater

Give it a try and let me know how it is working.
                          As usual Blade it works great. It found all my calendars with no problems.

The only thing I have found is when creating a new event I use (dd/mm/yyyy) and not (mm/dd/yyyy) which is fine for me as i am in the UK but it was a little confusing as the plugin asked for it to be entered as (mm/dd/yyyy)

I look forward to event triggering from the calendar and a way to speak the events for the day.

Another great plugin.

Greig.
                          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Yea I will add an option to specify the date format, either mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy

I wrote this in a day and a half so there will be things missing.
                            Remember this is pretty much beta. I put it in the updater early so people could install it easier.

Keep the feedback coming
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Try 1.0.1 in the updater

I have added a date format option. Whatever you select should be the format it asks for when creating a new event
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X