X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    It should be working.
    Log a ticket on my site and capture the issue in a debug log and attach it zipped to the ticket

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Bob,

With the above setting I have tested again an appointmeent. No go again....

Wim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    If you set a trigger phrase for a handler to "Alarm" then any calendar event name that contains "Alarm" should run that handler when the event start time matches the current time.

If the event description contains a HS[ or HSH[ string then it will override the trigger phrase

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    What I am trying to do with that is to have a common handler (like in the sample named Test. Trigger phrase is alarm. I would expect that any calendar appointment with the word alarm anywhere in the subject would trigger the handler. Whatever I try, no go.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That is what the trigger phrase is for

Explain what you are wanting to do with it

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Bob,

That works, but is not what I am trying to do. I am asking about the use of the trigger field in the plugin.

Wim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Put the Handler name within the Event name and it should trigger

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    That is what I was trying, but maybe I am doing something wrong?
    Full matches do not work, also partly match does not work.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• hjk
    replied
    It should work as you expect... Think of "trigger" as a key word that you can use in the title or description of your Google Calendar event. That will trigger the event without having to use the special codes in your calendar entry. But i don't remember if you have to put it in the title or description of the entry.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Bob,

Thanks, no hurry with it I am mainly finding out what I could do with it.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That will have to wait until I get home so I can verify with the code and get you a proper description

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    started a topic how to use 'trigger' in handlers

how to use 'trigger' in handlers

Bob,

I am trying to figure out how or when to use the 'trigger' field in a handler. I was hoping the trigger would be an alternative to use the HSH commands in calendar events, but it seems not to work that way.

Tried all different descriptions in the events name as well as the description field, but it seems I am not able to trigger it based on the trigger field. I am not seeing an explanation in your video as well as your help documentation.

Could you try to clarify the use of this field?

Thanks,

Wim
Working...
X