Event listing in a HS Device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event listing in a HS Device?

Was wondering if there was a way to get a nice list in a HomeSeer Device. Would be great to get the next 3 to 5 days in a nice list style to display in HSTouch.

Was thinking something like the picture below. This is a screenshot of the calendar app that comes with most Android phones.

Anyway to get a script that can do this?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TechHA; April 30, 2015, 08:53 AM.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Now that vacation is over.....BUMP!
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

You could do this using scripting. It should be doable.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

You are correct that it could be done with scripting...now could the average person do it (like me) absolutely not! lol. I would have no idea how to do such a thing.

Any help with that scripting would be greatly appreciated.
        Bryan

Comment

I knew that was coming
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            I knew that was coming
            We've been down this road before, Bob. I see me buying you a beer or two for this one!
            Bryan

Comment

Well, I've been able to get a listing for today only. How can I get a list for tomorrow or maybe for a 3 day or 7 day period?

Thanks!
              Last edited by TechHA; April 30, 2015, 07:45 AM.
              Bryan

Comment

I will need to create a new scripting call "GetCalendarEventsForXDays" that has one more parameter for the number of days in the future to get events.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob.

Another note, the output listing isn't in chronological order. Anyway to get them to display by time of day? It would also be nice if the Time was in 12 hr format instead of 24 hr, so my wife can read them!
                  Attached Files
                  Bryan

Comment

It is 24 hour so they sort properly.
                    Let me see what I can do. I should be able to get this done this week
                    Email me in a couple days to remind me
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      It is 24 hour so they sort properly.
                      Let me see what I can do. I should be able to get this done this week
                      Email me in a couple days to remind me
                      hmmm...but they are not in order.
                      16:00 is 4:00 pm
                      10:30 is 10:30 am
                      15:50 is 3:50 pm

Should be:
                      10:30 am
                      3:50 pm
                      4:00 pm

Thanks
                      Bryan

Comment

Ok will have to check that
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

@ TechHA,

Would you mind sharing your script? I'm very interested in this for TTS. I imagine that a replacement variable could be used to make this spoken.
                          Originally posted by rprade
                          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                            @ TechHA,

Would you mind sharing your script? I'm very interested in this for TTS. I imagine that a replacement variable could be used to make this spoken.
                            Please see post #34 for the complete script.
                            Last edited by TechHA; April 30, 2015, 07:45 AM.
                            Bryan

Comment

So I'm assuming that 310 is the virtual device the script writes to, but what are Today, 1 and 0? And I'm assuming that all I need to do to the script is change "YOUREMAIL@gmail.com" to my email address?
                              Originally posted by rprade
                              There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
                              X