Clear All

Yea I figured that. I will have to still fix that
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks, no rush. Have a good night.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Try 2.0.20 in the updater
        If there is an issue attach a debug log zipped and I will have to look at it tomorrow night
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Working great now! Thank you again, Bob.

Here is my script if anyone else would like to do this.
          Attached Files
          Bryan
          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

No problem
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

This is a nice script.
              When formating the string, I would suggest using "<br>" instead of "<tr><td>", or using both, in order to show this device string in HStouch with some formating left.

I also have made my way to format all-day events, recurring events, birthdays and events for the next days, witch was sometimes tricky.
              Attached Files
              Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Techha, thanks for the nice script, perfect for my HSTouch.

Comment

Bob, I like your plugin so far. What I want to accomplish is to run an event every half hour and determine if there is any calendar event matching that specific date and time. If there is a match, ideally I would like to display another HSTouch screen on the top of the current one indicating that I have a calendar event that needs attention. Would it be possible?

In addition to this request, I'm able to display the entire calendar on my HSTouch but it is very slow, sometime it takes 2-3 minutes to display the calendar. there is anything else that I could do to make it faster?

Thanks,
                  Aldo

Comment

Hi Bob,
                    I know you were on vacation when I sent this. I purchased your plug-in, unfortunately it is very limited compared to your other plug-ins, additional triggers would be great, including the ability to see the calendar on hstouch using different methods.

Comment

Blade,
                      This is unusual for you to not reply, perhaps you did not see this post. I like what I see so far, would it be possible to add a trigger to trigger on the date and time? I would create an event that checks every hour if there is anything on the calendar and triggers if any.

Thanks,
                      Aldo

Comment

hstouch help?

greetings,

I've got my data pulling in from the cal and i've got it placing it into several different "devices" (day0, day1, day2, etc)

my issue is in hstouch, i'm referencing the devices via the rss tracking thingy, and all it shows on the tablet is "Text". (the device status, shows up just fine in the designer)

any thoughts? ideas? help?

Comment

@Pierre, can or some else post how you formatted your virtual device outputs also as this is a information virtual device is there a way to get rid of the On/Off icon? I thought that if I deleted the On/Off icons within the Status Graphics Tab on the virtual device they would be removed.. no such luck they still are there any help would be greatly appreciated.
                          Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                          Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
                          HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

What do you mean by formatted virtual device?

Virtual devices are rich with options. You might want to check out Randy's thread in the event clinic forum about them: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...29#post1248729
                            Originally posted by rprade
                            There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

EDIT: I'm good now. My problem was to many calendars and wasn't searching the right one. I was expecting to see the "no events scheduled" which still appears not to work, but when I added some test events to the right calendar I was able to get my Device to update and show that info.

Ok So I need a bit of help here.

I created a virtual device #602

I added my email in the script (bottom circle in my pic)

The top circle in the pic I have no idea where the Y10 comes from but I see it referenced in the 2nd script. My virtual device has the last changed time there instead and not sure if thats an issue or not.

The comes the middle circle or the perameters. my guess but correct me if I'm wrong is

Number of virtual device, name of the calendar (for me this was my email again) and the days I want to get (which I tested 1, but maybe it's supposed to be zero?)

Now I no longer get any errors in the log but I also get a virtual device that will change the "last change" time but not update the string with any info.

I'm not sure if I created the virtual device wrong or have something wrong in the script, but I can't find out where it outputs "no events scheduled" or the events as it's not doing it in my virtual device.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks,
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by integlikewhoa; June 19, 2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Is there any way to get info on all calendars into one daily device?

I have calendars that I follow from work, my kids sports team, my kids school, holidays and so on. SO I have like 6 calendars and some of them are updated and maintained by others (kids school and kids sports team with changing games) so Importing them to my main calendar once doesn't keep them accurate.

Right now it looks like I would have to run a separate event for each one unless I don't know the trick.

Is there a way to reference "ALL" calendars vs. one at a time in the parameters?

What about when I also need all my wifes calanders also. So multi user and multi calendar?

Comment

Working...
                                X