Ethernet connection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethernet connection?

I see BLLED has the option for using a ethernet connection. That would be great to do, but what do I need to get started with BLLED over ethernet? I have three Beta-Brites that would love to start using again.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Feeling brave?
    Add WiFi to your Betabrite using ESP8266

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...-using-esp8266
    Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Oooh, that was exactly what I was looking for, but ... harder than I thought.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus Hi, Did you ever get this working? I read all the instructions and I got a migraine.
        If not, did you ever find another way to make it work over IP. Ip to serial converter?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
          Moskus Hi, Did you ever get this working? I read all the instructions and I got a migraine.
          If not, did you ever find another way to make it work over IP. Ip to serial converter?

Thanks!
          Blade fixed this in the v2 update.

Comment

Working...
          X