• Show
Clear All

Thanks Bob!
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Hi Bob,

Have you had a chance to look at this? It's causing some WAF issues . Let me know if you need me to log on your web-site.

Thanks
      Al
      Try 1.0.48
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Bob, testing it now.

Cheers
        Al

Comment

Works great Bob, thanks again!

Cheers
          Al

Comment

I'm finally making progress with these devices. I've found some things that feel like bugs or my not understanding how to use everything.

If I enter text between transition and font commands, my first character is deleted. Sometimes it actually generates an error or problem if I don't add a trailing space as well.

I'm trying to do everything via events but not quite there yet for me. Pretty close though.

When I create a message in an event does it override permanently or just once the message sent during sign init?

Is there a sample setup we could use to see everything work? Like a plugin demo setup we can use to reset to plugin demo mode?
            Last edited by huggy_d1; July 19, 2014, 01:10 PM. Reason: found one answer
            huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Hi Bob,

Woke up this morning and HS was behaving strange. When I started checking into it, the log was filling up with error messages related to BLLED which started at about 5 AM this morning. I had to kill the HSPI_BLLED.exe process to get it to stop as it was not responding to requests to shut down the plug-in. After re-enabling it, it worked fine for a few minutes and then it started errorring out again. I turned on debug logging and recreated the issue and captured a debug log along with the HS log entries. Can you take a look to see what might be causing this? The plugin has been running great, but I did see similar issues when I added a second BB that's hanging of one of the serial ports on a Global Cache GC-100. It had been working fine since however. I can communicate to the GC-100 with no problems and don't see any errors relating to it dropping of the network, but I'm suspecting something with it is triggering the problem.

Thanks
              Al
              Attached Files

Comment

That is odd because there are no errors in the BLLED debug log.
                I will have to look into it more. I have seen those errors in other plugins for no reason and then the errors go away. Not sure it is the plugin causing it
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob, yes seems like HS wasn't able to talk to the plugin for some reason. In the past I was able to kill the plugin and restart it to clear it up, but I ended up having to restart my HS server. Does the plugin deal gracefully with devices it can no longer communicate to in case there's a network interruption (for devices connected remotely)?

Thanks
                  Al

Comment

Here's the config for a LED sign:

Code:
                    textLabel_A={callstring=1}
                    textLabel_size_A=100
                    textLabel_size_B=100
                    textLabel_B={callstring=2}
                    startupSequence=ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
                    stringLabel_1=[datetime=HH:mm|update=15]
                    stringLabel_size_1=100
                    stringLabel_2=[datetime=dd/mm/yyyy|update=300]
                    stringLabel_size_2=100
                    But the time shows up like "05:18" instead of "17:18" (as it should be).

(And also; what is this "size" field? The size of what?)
                    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Blade, if you have the time, I really would like to get "proper" time formatting...
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                        Blade, if you have the time, I really would like to get "proper" time formatting...
                        Explain what you mean by this. Add a feature request on my site for it as well please
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

See the post I made before that one (three posts up).

In short: I'm using the time format "HH:mm", but the sign displays "06:15" instead of "18:15".

Comment

Not to hijack Bob's thread here, but for those in the US who didn't get their fill of signs from Bob, there is a few left of a very good deal on EBay

There's only a few left, and they don't come with power supplies or data cables. Seems like a great backup for the ones we got from Bob in case they go bad.

Steve

Comment

In short: I'm using the time format "HH:mm", but the sign displays "06:15" instead of "18:15".
                              OK I will have a look
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

I do not see anything obvious in the code.
                                Log a ticket on my site for this and capture the issue with debug logging enabled. Then disable debug logging and attach the BLLED-Detailed.log zipped to the ticket.

Make sure you delete any previous logs first.
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X