BLLED crashes, and drags down HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLLED crashes, and drags down HS3

HS3 is super-stable for me now. I'm very happy with it. Now it runs continuously for weeks without problems.

But after a while (around 17-20 days) BLLED crashes horribly and cannot be recovered, stopped or even killed. The process just hangs. The only way to fully restore HS3 (as HS3 can't start again with an earlier plugin process running) is to restart the plugin.

What's going on?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I have this as well from time to time.

Comment

Any chance of fixing this Blade, or is the plugin abandoned?

Comment

Have you posted a bug report on his site? That is pretty much what he'll tell you to do if he responds here. I will tell you that I get pretty good response times from him using his site (understanding that this is not his full time job).

http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/helpdesk/Login.asp

edit: If possible make sure to try and include a log. I am not sure about BLLED, but most of the other plugins I use built by blade have an option for "debugging" in their settings which creates a log outside of the homeseer one for you to send.

Comment

I forgot about that. I'll be sure to post the bug to his site as well, thanks for reminding me

Comment

Yes please try and capture this in a debug log
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

It's been running for a while now. The trick is to reset the plugin every night...

Memory leak?
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Could be - a debug log of it happening would help.
                I will take a look and see if anything jumps out at me
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Log and error posted on your website, Blade.

Comment

I believe I have solved this issue.

I added "HSPI_BLLED.exe" to the process exception list for Windows Defender. And it has been rock solid for 8 days now.

Comment

No, I spoke too soon. It's crashed HS3 three times today...

Comment

Working...
                      X