Extract the whole log line when BLLogMonitor find a match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extract the whole log line when BLLogMonitor find a match

I am actually trying to fix all system issues, warning as they happen getting rady with a clean system for HS4

I am looking at a way to scann for "error" and "warning" in my logs and I would like to receive the complete liune details in a pushover notification so I can keep a track and fix those arriving home.

I know I could filter arriving home from the log but I would prefer having the notification.

Would someone have a trick to extract the complete line of the "error" ?

thanks

I'm looking to do what you ask about via this plugin for immediate action, which is how I found your post. However, for your purposes, perhaps this script would help you:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...he-past-24-hrs
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

mrceolla Unortunatly, I was looking for an immediate notification with the error message for debugging on the spot. I found another log analysing plugin that gives me this option.

thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
      X