Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeotec MultiSensor 6 Problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Aeotec MultiSensor 6 Problem

    I have installed 2 Aotec Multisensor 6 units, which included perfectly, but BL RAdar is not triggering, apart from updating the date/time, when the device or sensor changes to movement detected. The value of the device does change from 0 to 255, but shows vacant.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

    #2
    Did you set them up in BLRadar and value triggered and enter in the off and on values?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Did you set them up in BLRadar and value triggered and enter in the off and on values?
      They are set up in BLRadar but did not enter the on and off values, will do that now
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
      HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
      BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
      BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Gogs View Post
        They are set up in BLRadar but did not enter the on and off values, will do that now
        Made no difference, however here is an excerpt from the debug log when one of them triggered
        Code:
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange():         **** sensor DOES NOT MATCH!
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): * processing trigger (evref: 268;TANumber: 1;SubTANumber: -1;UID: 3711)
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.Result --> True
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.WhichTrigger --> SensorChange
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange():     Trig1 --> 752 (TriggerType: Echo; TriggerUID: 3711)
        01/03/2017 13:38:50 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange():         Trig1.ToString --> 
        TriggerSensorChange:
        --------------------
           TriggerUID: 3711
           SensorKey: 752
           TriggerType: Echo
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
        HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
        BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
        BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

        Comment


          #5
          Delete the debug log, then turn it on again and capture one triggering, then turn off debug logging and attach it here zipped
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Blade View Post
            Delete the debug log, then turn it on again and capture one triggering, then turn off debug logging and attach it here zipped
            Here goes.
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
            HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
            BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
            BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

            Comment


              #7
              Which device code or ref is it?
              Is the ref 752?
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

              Comment


                #8
                I see the event being triggered:
                Does the event have any other conditions on it?


                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.WhichTrigger --> SensorChange
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig1 --> 752 (TriggerType: Echo; TriggerUID: 3711)
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig1.ToString -->
                TriggerSensorChange:
                --------------------
                TriggerUID: 3711
                SensorKey: 752
                TriggerType: Echo

                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): ** sensor MATCHES!
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): TRIGGER TYPE MATCHED!!!!
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trigger was EXECUTED!!!
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): * processing trigger (evref: 2768;TANumber: 1;SubTANumber: -1;UID: 3633)
                01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.Result --> True
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  I see the event being triggered:
                  Does the event have any other conditions on it?


                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.WhichTrigger --> SensorChange
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig1 --> 752 (TriggerType: Echo; TriggerUID: 3711)
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig1.ToString -->
                  TriggerSensorChange:
                  --------------------
                  TriggerUID: 3711
                  SensorKey: 752
                  TriggerType: Echo

                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): ** sensor MATCHES!
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): TRIGGER TYPE MATCHED!!!!
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trigger was EXECUTED!!!
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): * processing trigger (evref: 2768;TANumber: 1;SubTANumber: -1;UID: 3633)
                  01/03/2017 14:58:43 : v2.0.126.0 - HomeseerFunctions.TriggerSensorChange(): Trig.Result --> True
                  Thanks, yes since I entered the on and off values both devices have eventuatly started working as they should.
                  sigpic
                  A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
                  HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
                  BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
                  BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X