Using BLRadar with Somfy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using BLRadar with Somfy

I'm trying to raise/lower blinds and open/close drapes upon motion.

In the UDMC I've tried all of the following

blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Z-Wave Den Drapes", "on", 0})
    blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Z-Wave Den Drapes", "open", 0})
    blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Z-Wave Den Drapes", "off", 0})
    blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Z-Wave Den Drapes", "255", 0})
    blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Z-Wave Den Drapes", 255, 0})

None of those work. I know the UDMC is executing because I wrote a writelog command.

When I open the drapes with the HS device page this is what gets written to the log:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1253623

It would be great if someone could help me figure this out. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Try

hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(ref, 255, True)

Make sure to use the device ref of the blinds
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Blade. I tried this and it didn't work. I put hswritelog commands before and after the setdevicevaluebyref command to make sure the code was executing and it was.

I set up a HS event that triggered the blinds when motion was detected. I'd really rather get the plugin to do the work. I've used it since its debut and rely on it extensively. When I get home I may try some other commands. Do you think turning on the debug mode of the plugin it would yield additional information?

Comment

Try this:

Code:
        hs.CAPIControlHandler(hs.CAPIGetSingleControl(ref, True, "Open", False, False))
        make sure to use your device ref
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I tried that. Still didn't work.

Comment

Working...
          X