What these fields do in the active zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What these fields do in the active zone

I'm trying to figure out the active zone and how it works. I have two identical descriptions next to each other "Number of minutes sensor must
    be off before re-trigger:", are these the same fields?
    Also trying to figure out how I can use the value triggered checkbox.

Thanks,
    Aldo
    Attached Files

Blade, any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry missed this one

Value triggered allows you to set the ON and OFF value for the device that the plugin will use to trigger. Typically this is for devices that send value changes from HS3
      All of my sensors are set this way

They are the same name but the one on the left deals with the event name dropdown and the one on the right deals with the wav file

Hope that helps
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks blade. I have two motion sensors and one light. I'm trying to setup in a way that if there is constant motion the light will stay on. I think I got this part. The part I can not get is that when the zone is off and I trigger the motion sensor again, it will not trigger the light on. I'm visual, could you show me how you will properly set it up? I have set both event for active zone on and off.

Comment

Can you show me the event you are using for turning on the light when the sensor goes ON
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I'm not close to my computer but I will do it frist thing tonight, thanks blade

Comment

I think is due to the value "Number of minutes the sensor must be off" I can not set it to 0 so it will trigger but this is my guess.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X