Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Need some help with code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Lott
    replied
    Yes Sir!

THANKS

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    If DateDiff(DateInterval.Minute, Sensor.LastOn, DateTime.Now) > Sensor.NoEchoTime Then
        blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Theater Stairway Rope", "on", 0})
        blradar.PluginFunction("ControlDevice", new Object(){"Theater Snack Bar", "on", 0})
    End If
    blradar.PluginFunction("NewDelayedEventForNoEcho", new Object(){"Theater Stairway Rope Off", "Theater Stairway Rope:Dim To Off", 10, ""})
    blradar.PluginFunction("NewDelayedEventForNoEcho", new Object(){"Theater Snack Bar Off", "Theater Snack Bar:Off", 30, ""})

Leave a comment:

• Bill Lott
    started a topic Need some help with code

Need some help with code

finally migrating from HS2 and need some help with my motion codes turning on and off lights when in a room.

here ie the code that I used with HS2...

Under the On section of UDMC

If DateDiff(DateInterval.Minute, Sensor.LastOn, DateTime.Now) > Sensor.NoEchoTime Then
    hs.ExecX10ByName ("Theater Stairway Rope", "On")
    hs.ExecX10ByName ("Theater Snack Bar", "On")

End If
    blradar.NewDelayedEventForNoEcho("Theater Stairway Rope Off", "Theater Stairway Ropeim To Off",10)
    blradar.NewDelayedEventForNoEcho("Theater Snack Bar Off", "Theater Snack Bar:Off",30)

How do I rewrite for HS3?

Many thanks and Happy New Year to all.
Working...
X