Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with events

Hi,

I'm testing BLRadar with two ms16A's and the ACRF plugin. I am having trouble with events from within the plugin.

Within the plugin, when I select an events to be triggered when "on" and "off" are received from the device, the selection is not saved.

For example I select events in the drop down lists on the device details page in the plugin, I then save the device. Then I edit it again and the events are not listed.

Also, are there types of events that will not work in the plugin? For example, manual with conditions?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

When you specify an event from the dropdown on the sensor edit page, the event will get executed when the sensor goes ON or OFF (depending on what you selected the event for)
    The plugin does not take into account the conditions or whatever in the event. It just executes the event. HS is what determines whether the event should run.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks--I am still confused. Are you saying that the only the action in the event is really recognized, and that the trigger is ignored? So if I have an event in HS setup to turn a light on at sunset on tuesdays. Are you saying that if I select it for the on status of the sensor that it will ignore the sunset on tuesday and just turn the light on?

Also, there is still the bug with actually specifying the event from within the plugin. No matter what I do it will not stay. What does happen is when I specify one for the off, save, and re-edit it now resides in the on selection--with the off event now blank.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

The plugin will execute the event and HS will control if the event is executed based on the triggers in the event. Hope that makes sense.

As for the saving issue, please log a help desk ticket on my web site for this (see my signature). Then capture a debug log in the plugin of the problem occurring and then attach the BLRadar-Detailed.log file to the help desk ticket.
        I can then see what is happening.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

I think I found the issue.
          Please try the new build on my web site or in the HomeSeer Updater.
          Let me know how it goes.
          Thx
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Great! I will give it a try in a few days--as I am out of town now.

Comment

works great now thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X