Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to set Active Zone status via script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to set Active Zone status via script?

Has anybody tried to change the Active Zone status using a script? I'm trying to turn an Active Zone off when I manually turn off the lights and leave the room. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    Craig

Realize I'm resurecting an old thread here but...

Any word on this? I'm also looking to force a zone to on/off via a event/script?

Comment

Just set the virtual Device On using hs.SetDeviceStatus? Not sure what is the expectation, but that's what I am doing.

Comment

I've tried this but it doesn't seem to update the correct status for the active zone. Still says unoccupied and it now doesnt shut off after the time for the active zone.

Basically what I want is to fake the triggering of motion detector. I tried to toggle the setting of the virtual device for the motion detector, but this doesnt seem to work either. I really dont want to force the value of the actual device.

Comment

That is weird. Mine work like it should. I think I have had some weird problems initially where my Motion Sensor last change time never updates, but for some reason after a few uninstall/reinstall, things started working fine. I don't dare to disable BLRadar anymore in case **** happens when I do.

Did you try disable and re-enabling it?

Comment

I have tried, still the same.

Found a decent work around for now. Just added a virtual device to the active zone, this allows me to turn the zone on from an event, which is what i wanted.

Comment

Working...
            X