No Configuration Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Configuration Screen

Just purchased and downloaded Radar and Security.

When I go to the setup page and click on the config button, nothing happens.

I'm using RDP to control my server which doesn't have a keyboard, mouse or monitor attached. Could that be the reason no config screen appears?

I am using HSPro 2.5.023 on Windows 7.

Thanks,
    Cecil

Are there any errors in your HomeSeer.log file? Could a popup blocker be blocking the new tab? What browser are you using?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm using IE 9.

The only thing that shows in the log is "Calling ConfigIO for BLRadar".

No popup blocker installed.

Cecil

(Edited to include info on popup blocker and correct type of IE version)

Comment

Try http://127.0.01/blradar or your hs ip/blradar

TrOjAn

Comment

Thanks. That works.

Cecil

Comment

What link shows when you hit the config button? If it's not the same link as was provided then there's an issue with the plugin or your HomeSeer setup.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

When I click the config button, the IP address of my Homeseer computer appears briefly. Then the URL for the interfaces page reappears. The screen itself never changes.

This is happening with both BLRadar and BLSecurity.

I just noticed now that buttons have been added at the top of the status page for both plugins. These buttons do take me to the config screen for each plugin.

Cecil

Comment

Working...
              X