Last echo disapeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last echo disapeared

i suddenly realized that somehow my last echo device is missing, i can only assume it was overwritten by another plugin, but for the life of me i cant see where that is generated or what the device code would have been. any help in recreating this would be helpful
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

If you restart HS does the plugin not recreate it?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

no
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

That is odd. I will have a look when I can tonight (between baseball games lol)
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

thanks it was a very usefull feature and kinda lost without it for some scripts

Comment

Sending myself an email reminder to look at this tonight. Should be simple to fix.
            Will let you know
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I just looked at the code and the plugin looks up each device in HS to see if it is there and if not then it creates it. So if it is gone the plugin should create it again when it is restarted.
              Are you sure it is not in HS at all?
              If the plugin is not creating it then that means it is finding it in HS.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

how does it choose the device and code? can the device and code be there , just renamed by soemthing else?

Comment

It checks if the device is owned by the plugin and checks if the name of the device exists. If it exists, then it does not create it. It must be finding that device name in your HS.
                  If you find it delete it and then restart and it should recreate it
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X