How do I setup motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I setup motion

I just installed BLRadar and am trying to get it to work. Restarted homeseer after install.
    I added 5 working motion detectors to Add sensor screen. I then added a movement from M9 to M5 to trigger virtual N11
    Added event "Device BLRadar M9 to M5 Movement changed to status *On*"
    I walked between motion sensors. I had to walk slow as I set the time between sensors to 1 second which since the sensors are in adjacent rooms it could be less than a second and it won't take 0 or .1
    My log shows both motion sensors triggered but the N11 virtual device had no log entry and the event never ran.
    I did not create any zones.
    Also what does echo refer to?
    Thanks,
    Ed

Echo means when the motion sensor detects motion and no echo when it doesn't detect motion.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
      Echo means when the motion sensor detects motion and no echo when it doesn't detect motion.
      In the status screen for a motion device just triggered and showing a last change a minute ago, BLRadar shows Echo (0 days, 20 hrs, 48 mins, 48 secs).
      Not sure what that means.
      refreshing the screen doesn't change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ed08724 View Post
        In the status screen for a motion device just triggered and showing a last change a minute ago, BLRadar shows Echo (0 days, 20 hrs, 48 mins, 48 secs).
        Are u sure it's Echo and not no Echo? Usually when it's no echo that is the time that the sensor hasn't seen any movement. If its echo then it must be the time that the sensor has been active..... Not sure......
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Are u sure it's Echo and not no Echo? Usually when it's no echo that is the time that the sensor hasn't seen any movement. If its echo then it must be the time that the sensor has been active..... Not sure......
          It was echo. I block copied the status.
          Since I can't get it to detect motion between sensors anyway I have given up and uninstalled it.
          Thanks for the help.
          Ed

Comment

Working...
          X