Ebabling motion from Dusk to Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebabling motion from Dusk to Dawn

I mave have missed the obvious, but I cannot seem to figure out how to enable my outside motion sensors to operate between dusk and dawn. Is there a way of accomplishing this based on my geographic location?

Thanks,

TimBer

You cannot disable motion detector itself from what I know since most are battery operated and cannot listen to commands unless you manually wake them up by pushing z-wave pairing button on them.

What you can do is to disable events that would trigger based on motion detected. You do that by adding condition to your event, e.g.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Person View Post
      You cannot disable motion detector itself from what I know since most are battery operated and cannot listen to commands unless you manually wake them up by pushing z-wave pairing button on them.

What you can do is to disable events that would trigger based on motion detected. You do that by adding condition to your event, e.g.
      Thanks,

But how does this work with BLRadar. I cant find the trigger with this plugin? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I don't have or use BLRadar so I don't know.

Never the less you should have your motion sensor as a device available (assuming it is z-wave) so you can use it directly.

If this is not z-wave sensor then I have no experience on how to deal with it.

One thing you probably could do is to trigger a conditional event from BLradar "motion detected" trigger. Ensure "Run Only If Conditions are TRUE " is turned ON in this event.

Comment

Working...
        X