Database Compact Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Compact Failed

I just happened to see the HS3 GUI and saw this message.
    HS3 v3.0.0.16
    BLRadar v2.0.10.0
    Attached Files
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

OK I will have a look
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I am moving over to HS3 and just configured this plugin and seeing this same error message.

Comment

I am not seeing any errors.
        Did you confirm the database exists in the /Data/BLRadar folder
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Yes it is,
          C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRadar
          BLRadar.mdb

ERROR:

Apr-29 4:39:47 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRadar\BLRadar.mdb
          Apr-29 4:39:47 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.CompactDatabase(): An error has occurred during compacting of the database: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {CD7791B9-43FD-42C5-AE42-8DD2811F0419} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
          Apr-29 4:39:46 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): sqlUpdateString: DELETE from tblSensorActivity WHERE txtDateTime {0x3C} #4/19/2014 16:39:46#
          Apr-29 4:39:46 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRadar\BLRadar.mdb
          Apr-29 4:39:46 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): An error has occurred during database update statement: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.
          Apr-29 4:39:46 PM BLRadar Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetADODBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

Comment

I was going to try this:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160399

Comment

Yes please try that and let me know
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

That did get rid of the error messages however the plugin in is not picking up the sensors. I used the converter tool for HS2->HS3 for the ini file.

Apr-29 4:52:20 PM RFXCOM (processX10) Off command not processed for:N8
                Apr-29 4:52:17 PM RFXCOM (processX10) On command not processed for:N7
                Apr-29 4:52:07 PM RFXCOM (processX10) On command not processed for:N8
                Apr-29 4:52:03 PM RFXCOM (processX10) On command not processed for:N7

Device Code: N7 Virtual Device Code/Ref:
                Device Ref: 95

Comment

Looks like I had to go back into the RFXCOM plugin and adjust the X10 config, looks like it working now!!

Comment

Working...
                  X