Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I buy BLRadar with one license for HS2 and HS3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Blade,

Just discovering BLRadar while playing with HS3 and I retrofitted it into HS2 now.

If I buy a license for HS3, can I then use it also for HS2 until HS3 is out of beta and has all the stuff I need I have today in HS2 or will I need to buy two licenses if I go over the 30 days in HS2/HS3 ?

BR,
    Boris

If you buy a HS2 license you will get a HS3 one for free. I make sure it happens
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hi Bob,

Does this holds true for all your plugins? How do we keep track of what's purchased for the upgrades to HS3? I've been waiting to purchase a bunch of your plugins, but moving to HS3 will be much slower than I expected. It would be nice if the developpers would all consider doing something similar, although I would be dropping a ton of cash all at once. Also did I hear that you had a bundle special? Does this work for HS2 to HS3 as well?
      Lastly, are you considering to make versions of your plugins for Linux? I am still toying with the idea of going to Linux but afraid that some of them won't be available.

Comment

HST does all of the licensing but they should track when you purchased the license for HS2. That way we can get you a HS3 license for free
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Great!

I'll be buying mine today!

Comment

Moving to HS3

Hi Bob,
            I have a license for HS2 for BLradar. I just installed the plugin on HS3 and it says it's a trial. I tried to put in the license code for HS2 and it didn't work. How do I obtain the HS3 key??

Thanks,

John

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              If you buy a HS2 license you will get a HS3 one for free. I make sure it happens
              Thanks Blade !

On my way to the shopping cart

Comment

Originally posted by jonjonbear View Post
                Hi Bob,
                I have a license for HS2 for BLradar. I just installed the plugin on HS3 and it says it's a trial. I tried to put in the license code for HS2 and it didn't work. How do I obtain the HS3 key??

Thanks,

John
                Contact HS3. They will have to provide you with the HS3 license. If you purchased a HS2 plugin after September 1st 2013 then you will get a free HS3 license.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Contact HS3. They will have to provide you with the HS3 license. If you purchased a HS2 plugin after September 1st 2013 then you will get a free HS3 license.
                  All of my plugins from you were purchased before September 2013, so I guess that means I pay full price again? This upgrade is breaking me..:-(
                  Ah..I finally figured out how to find the upgrade pricing deal. Cheers!
                  Last edited by jonjonbear; December 28, 2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonjonbear View Post
                    Ah..I finally figured out how to find the upgrade pricing deal. Cheers!
                    There should be no deal on their site. I found that the Gearhouse discount was coming off of the money to me (which I think is not correct so I did away with the upgrade pricing).
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

There should be no deal on their site. I found that the Gearhouse discount was coming off of the money to me (which I think is not correct so I did away with the upgrade pricing).
                      Wow, so you are pulling the upgrade price over a buck?? Raise the price then by a buck..Make everyone happy...

Comment

I see most upgrades are $29.95 in the updater as well as I spend way too much updating and enhancing the plugins so this was part of the reason I decided to leave my plugins as $29.95. This is for upgrade and new. The gearhouse discount was not the only reason.

I may talk to Mark and see about offering upgrades for $22. I will think about as it takes Mark time to set that up as well.

I cannot make everyone happy. That is just not possible in this world. Some people think they all should be free.

Almost all of my plugins are ready for HS3 and have been for quite some time. That took me a lot of time. Way more than I thought it would and with the constant feature requests and new plugins wanted my time is getting less and less.
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

If you guys have an issue with the HomeSeer pricing policy please call the number listed at the top of the HomeSeer home page and discuss this with Mark and Rich. The message board is not the place for this discussion.
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have emailed Mark a few days ago about the upgrade price for HS3 plugins but have not heard back yet.
                            I am planning to have an upgrade price for HS2 plugins of $20.95. The price for a new plugin will be $29.95 (same as before)

As for bundles I will talk to Mark about that as well. I am thinking of the following package deals.

5 for $95
                            10 for $175

I will let you know once I hear back.
                            We will get something that makes most happy. I cannot please everyone but I will try. I am sure most of you know that I try to do what I can to help out and I have heard what you said and am acting on it.
                            Be patient... we will get it sorted out.
                            Last edited by Blade; January 1, 2014, 11:43 AM.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

I know that Blade is on vacation, but was hoping someone could answer this. I'm still running on HS2, but will be soon making my way over to HS3 and wanted to know if we are still able to buy BLRadar for HS2 and get a key for HS3 when we need it. I would rather convert my work and test it out on my current system before moving to HS3 in a few months.

Thanks,
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X