Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused (again!). When I tried to update to this release, there was a message about it requiring a later version of HS3. As far as I know I'm on the latest production release of HS3 (3.0.0.96).

Does this version of BLRadar require a beta release of HS3, and if so, shouldn't it be listed under Beta Plug-ins and not show as an available update to a production version? In other words if this version is dependent on a beta release of HS3 then shouldn't it also be a beta release?
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

As I update any plugin I am requiring HS 3.0.0.130 because there was an issue with INI saving resolved in that build that caused many issues.

If you do not want to update to 3.0.0.130 then do not update the plugin.

I have been running 3.0.0.130 since it came out on my production machine and I have not had one issue with it.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

I update because that's the only way to find out what's changed/fixed. I wish there was another way, but that's the only way I've found. I keep hoping for a fix that will remove the requirement to disable the plugin, restart HS3, appy the updates, then restart BLRadar.

I have been running 3.0.0.130 since it came out on my production machine and I have not had one issue with it.
      Well then why hasn't 3.0.0.130 been released? Rhetorical, no need to answer.
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

As I update any plugin I am requiring HS 3.0.0.130 because there was an issue with INI saving resolved in that build that caused many issues.

Blade so anything that you release from now on (all plugins) requires ver .130 ?
        I am still on 196.
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Yep any new builds will be changed to require .130

Like I said I have been using it for weeks now with no issues at all.
          You can keep running the current version you are on until you overcome any fear of going to .130
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Yep any new builds will be changed to require .130

Like I said I have been using it for weeks now with no issues at all.
            You can keep running the current version you are on until you overcome any fear of going to .130
            Can I use .143?
            Hector
            MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Yes
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X