BLRadar - How to Remove Control of Motion Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRadar - How to Remove Control of Motion Sensors

I installed BLRadar to try the functionality. It's cool, but I don't have an immediate need for it. How do I get my motion sensors back to normal?

I have tried disabling the plugin, disabling the sensors in the plugin, deleting the sensors in the plugin, removing the plugin entirely, and restarting HomeSeer. However, my motion sensors are still showing the status graphics and text (which no longer update) from BLRadar. I want them to return to the normal HomeSeer functionality.

Nevermind. I just restored my HS directory from today's backup.

Comment

I would like to find out how to remove a device from BLRadar and return it to normal functions. I am using BLRadar successfully, but a few devices I integrated into the Occupancy detection didn't work as I had hoped, so I'd like them to go back to normal.

Please advise!

Comment

Just delete it from BLRadar should do it
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade,

I wish it was that simple. I still still see Echo/No Echo for any devices that I associated with BLRadar, even if I delete them from BLRadar, disable BLRadar or completely remove BLRadar.

Comment

I believe that is just the device string from the last change in BLRadar. BLRadar should not be updating it anymore

You could go to the Control Panel and in the immediate script window you could run this:

&hs.SetDeviceString(ref, "N/A", True)

Replace ref with the device ref number
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Thanks... That did it... Had to use script command below to get things back to normal!

&hs.SetDeviceString(ref, " ", True)

Comment

Yep that would work too. Glad you got it fixed up.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X