Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons

I know there must be a simple answer for this. I just switched over the HS3 and I love the new Icons (in HS3). I then installed BLradar and I wanted to update the icons for them to match the current HS3 icons. When I added a sensor, it installed the radar screen on the device. I can not get ride of it to take it back to the original Icon when first installed. I tried using the icons that HS included on another sensor and the Icon came our HUGE.

I attached a sample.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mike
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mbreeden View Post
    I know there must be a simple answer for this. I just switched over the HS3 and I love the new Icons (in HS3). I then installed BLradar and I wanted to update the icons for them to match the current HS3 icons. When I added a sensor, it installed the radar screen on the device. I can not get ride of it to take it back to the original Icon when first installed. I tried using the icons that HS included on another sensor and the Icon came our HUGE.

I attached a sample.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mike
    Having the same issue. I uninstalled the plugin and now I am stuck with the radar icons on all my motion items.

Brett

Comment

I received no response from here or a trouble ticket that I opened up over a week ago. Is Blade monitoring his trouble ticket system??

- Mike

Comment

in options set image size to 32 * 32....and it magically fixes all those icons.
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
        BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
        DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

I couldn't replace them either. I figured uninstalling plug-in should have reverted them back but that didn't work either.
          Only solution was deleting devices and they were recreated on re-start, but then had to edit proper graphic and labels again...
          Blade should have an option for not messing with the native icons when installing plugin.

Comment

Blade - I have purchased this plugin but don't use it because if I choose to revert, I am stuck with your icons. How would I enable this plugin WITHOUT a change to any of my icons?

Comment

When you associate the devices with the plugin it takes over control of them. Use a virtual device if you do not want the plugin to update you actual sensor devices.
              You can specify the icons to use for each sensor when you edit the sensor. The plugin will use the icons set for the sensor which is my default ones that come with the plugin. You can change them and on the options page I believe you can change the icon size
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
              X