how to show last zone active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to show last zone active

I am trying to control audio switching biased on the last zone that was active, is there a script command to show which was the last zone that was marked as active ?, something like last echo but with zones?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Try 2.0.108 in the HS3 updater
    I added a new scripting call called "LastEchoSensor" which will return a sensor object for the last echo sensor processed
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

right but isnt that the same as the last echo? i wanted the last zone ( the ones you create using a bunch of sensors and define a zone with them )
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Try 2.0.109
        I added a new scripting call called "LastActiveZone" which will return a sensor object for the last active zone processed
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

LOL that was fast, can you give me an example of the scripting line so i can use it

thanks

Comment

See the help web page for example code
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Ok i must be dumb cause i am just NOT getting it

Dim lastZone As Object = hs.PluginFunction("BLRadar", "", "LastActiveZone", Nothing)

great so you have this as an object, how do it get either the device, or name out of it so i can actually use this in a script and act or match it with my audio zones?

hs.SetDevicestring (405,Sensor.DeviceCode,true)

even for this to work would be great

Comment

lastZone.Location
                lastZone.Name
                lastZone.Ref

hs.SetDevicestring (405,lastZone.DeviceCode,true)
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Thanks Blade, got that, BUT how do i trigger this if a sensor changes, i tried doing a trigger on a value change on last echo but then realized the value dosnt change just the string, you don't have a last zone echo so I am trying to trigger the script to update a device with the last zone when the last echo changes, but cant seem to find an easy event to get this to happen. any ideas?
                  Last edited by collegeboyslive; September 9, 2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

You should be able to trigger on a value change
                    100 for ON and 0 for OFF unless you are using value triggered sensors
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

script

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
                      Thanks Blade, got that, BUT how do i trigger this if a sensor changes, i tried doing a trigger on a value change on last echo but then realized the value dosnt change just the string, you don't have a last zone echo so I am trying to trigger the script to update a device with the last zone when the last echo changes, but cant seem to find an easy event to get this to happen. any ideas?
                      Hello ,
                      Did you manage to have ascript that works ?
                      Can you share as I would like to do something similar?
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X