• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johndoe2011
    replied
    script

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    Thanks Blade, got that, BUT how do i trigger this if a sensor changes, i tried doing a trigger on a value change on last echo but then realized the value dosnt change just the string, you don't have a last zone echo so I am trying to trigger the script to update a device with the last zone when the last echo changes, but cant seem to find an easy event to get this to happen. any ideas?
    Hello ,
    Did you manage to have ascript that works ?
    Can you share as I would like to do something similar?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    You should be able to trigger on a value change
    100 for ON and 0 for OFF unless you are using value triggered sensors

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    Thanks Blade, got that, BUT how do i trigger this if a sensor changes, i tried doing a trigger on a value change on last echo but then realized the value dosnt change just the string, you don't have a last zone echo so I am trying to trigger the script to update a device with the last zone when the last echo changes, but cant seem to find an easy event to get this to happen. any ideas?
    Last edited by collegeboyslive; September 9th, 2015, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    lastZone.Location
    lastZone.Name
    lastZone.Ref

hs.SetDevicestring (405,lastZone.DeviceCode,true)

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    Ok i must be dumb cause i am just NOT getting it

Dim lastZone As Object = hs.PluginFunction("BLRadar", "", "LastActiveZone", Nothing)

great so you have this as an object, how do it get either the device, or name out of it so i can actually use this in a script and act or match it with my audio zones?

hs.SetDevicestring (405,Sensor.DeviceCode,true)

even for this to work would be great

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    See the help web page for example code

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    LOL that was fast, can you give me an example of the scripting line so i can use it

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try 2.0.109
    I added a new scripting call called "LastActiveZone" which will return a sensor object for the last active zone processed

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    right but isnt that the same as the last echo? i wanted the last zone ( the ones you create using a bunch of sensors and define a zone with them )

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try 2.0.108 in the HS3 updater
    I added a new scripting call called "LastEchoSensor" which will return a sensor object for the last echo sensor processed

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    started a topic how to show last zone active

how to show last zone active

I am trying to control audio switching biased on the last zone that was active, is there a script command to show which was the last zone that was marked as active ?, something like last echo but with zones?
Working...
X