Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NicolaiL
    replied
    I use BLRadar for all my motion detectors, but I have created Virtual devices that are updated by BLRadar. You can set this up on the BLRadar set up on the sensor setup page.

When you do this BLRadar updates the virtual device instead of the actual motion sensor.

Leave a comment:

• peterpc
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• peterpc
    replied
    Originally posted by peterpc View Post
    I use the BLRadar plugin also for showing how long a device is on or off.
    I have devices that I still want to control by hand.
    But if I change a device to motion censor, local control is grayed out and not possible anymore (status only device).
    Is it possible to keep the possibility to change a motion sensor to local control?
    I also made active zones for every room.
    I want the zone to go on when motion is in the room and want the zone to go off when motion is in one of the connecting rooms.
    That way the zone stays on, even when you don't trigger the motion sensor for a longer time. (for instance when you sleep, or sit still, watching TV.)
    But when I want to make an event, I can't select the active zone device from the list of devices.
    In the plugin itself I can only select other motion sensors to trigger the zone, but I want to select motion sensors to trigger the zone ON and select other motion sensors to trigger the zone OFF.
    How can I accomplish above?

Leave a comment:

• peterpc
    started a topic control motion sensor

control motion sensor

I use the BLRadar plugin also for showing how long a device is on or off.
    I have devices that I still want to control by hand.
    But if I change a device to motion censor, local control is grayed out and not possible anymore (status only device).
    Is it possible to keep the possibility to change a motion sensor to local control?
Working...
X