Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HStouch - No Icons

Does anyone use blradar with hstouch?

I'm getting the text status messages changes on hstouch, but no graphics.

When I look in web everything looks fine.

Note I do see this in the status graphics for the device?

Device Type (String) Motion Sensor
    Misc Settings Status Only, Show Values, No Graphics Display
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Interesting, I do see the graphics but not the text in several of my sensor devices, they are the same model. I'm trying to figure it out myself, I do not see any reason why it does not work. In the text message I see " motion, 1 minute, 20 seconds" how do you format your text and graphics?

Comment

I created defaults devices and then assigned those devices as motion/photo in blradar. In the plugin I accept the default graphics and they work fine in Web Browser.....But not n HStouch.

But looking at the status graphics tab for the device, no graphics are defined...I't like blradar is building the web page but doesn't update the devices with the graphics....

Comment

I have the same problem.How do I get the icons of a motion sensor visible on my HSTouch screen?
        Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Using a virtual device for the sensor should work
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

graphics gone

Is there a way to change BLRadar so it does not block me from using my graphics on devices?
            I like how the program works but it should have an option to stop it from changing strings and blocking my graphics.
            Even better, provide full support to HSTouch (all plugins should).
            It was really saddening to see all my screens gutted like that .

Comment

If you do not want BLRadar to touch your original sensor devices then set it to use a virtual device for the sensor.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Blade, if you have made the devices and blradar connection is there a way to remove the "No Graphics Display" property from the device, as this looks like the cause of the graphics not being available in hstouch?

Would like to not have to redo 38 devices, if possible

D

Comment

You could try changing that.
                  I will have to look up the command when I am home
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    If you do not want BLRadar to touch your original sensor devices then set it to use a virtual device for the sensor.
                    Does BLRadar have an option for creating the virtual devices for us for all the sensors we wish to keep our graphics intact?

Comment

You create the virtual device, then assign it to the sensor
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

My workaround was to define the graphics in HST designer using StatusImages, matching the values in the device.

Not as desirable as having it in the device -now I need to maintain each HTS screen instead of central control in the device, but works.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          You create the virtual device, then assign it to the sensor
                          Blade, can you tell me how do we "assign it to the sensor"?
                          I am happy on using HST to define device graphics but want to learn more on how to properly use this plugin.

Comment

On the edit sensor page you can assign a virtual device (using device code, or reference id)
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Blade,
                              Good news if you remove NO_GRAPHICS_DISPLAY Property then it behaves better....see code below

dvRef = hs.GetDeviceByRef(322)

If CType(dvRef, Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass).MISC_Check(hs, HomeSeerAPI.Enums.dvMISC.NO_GRAPHICS_DISPLAY) Then
                              CType(dvRef, Scheduler.Classes.DeviceClass).MISC_Clear(hs, HomeSeerAPI.Enums.dvMISC.NO_GRAPHICS_DISPLAY)
                              End If

However the occupied devices, reinstate that property, on transition...so I have to keep running this code. any chance you could look at this please?

Dan.

Comment

Working...
                              X