Can you try 2.0.113 in the HS3 updater
    Capture a new debug log and attach zipped
    Let me know what active zone you tested
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

When installing I get:

Install/Update of package BLRadar failed.
      Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Yes BLRadar does this and I do not know why yet
        Disable BLRadar in HS3 and restart HS3, then update BLRadar, then re-enable
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

tested 1210 and it still has the problem.
          Attached Files
          Peter

Comment

You have motion sensor 2419 associated to 1210
            2419 must be off for the Motion sensor off wait time (which looks like 1 minute)
            I never see this
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.114 and let me know
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Installed 114.
                When I enter the bathroom , active zone goes ON and status is 100.
                When I leave the bathroom, the motion sensor in the corridor will trigger and send the "blradar.PluginFunction("ResumeActiveZone", new Object(){"1210"})" command.
                When I go back to the bathroom, the status for the bathroom zone goes to 0 after a short time and the string stays on active.
                When I then leave the bathroom, after the right time the zone goes to OFF.(status was already OFF)
                I have attched the log.
                Attached Files
                Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  You have motion sensor 2419 associated to 1210
                  2419 must be off for the Motion sensor off wait time (which looks like 1 minute)
                  I never see this
                  When I enter the bathroom, the motion sensor is activated and triggers the active zone in the bathroom.
                  The active zone then sends the "blradar.PluginFunction("SuspendActiveZone", new Object(){"1210"})" command, so as long as I stay in the bathroom, and not trigger the motion sensor in the corridor, the zone stays ON. (even when I don't move for hours)
                  As soon as I enter the corridor, the "blradar.PluginFunction("ResumeActiveZone", new Object(){"1210"})" command is send and after 1 minute the bathroom zone goes to off.
                  My Insteon light is the bathroom will get an off command at a ramp rate of 8 minutes. So the lights will go off very slowly. Entering the bathroom again will bring the lights back to their normal value.
                  Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
                    Installed 114.
                    When I enter the bathroom , active zone goes ON and status is 100.
                    When I leave the bathroom, the motion sensor in the corridor will trigger and send the "blradar.PluginFunction("ResumeActiveZone", new Object(){"1210"})" command.
                    When I go back to the bathroom, the status for the bathroom zone goes to 0 after a short time and the string stays on active.
                    When I then leave the bathroom, after the right time the zone goes to OFF.(status was already OFF)
                    I have attched the log.
                    OK tell me what in the quote is not working correctly so I can nail it down
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

When I am in the bathroom, active zone has to stay on and status has to stay 100, not 0.
                      Peter

Comment

When you leave the bathroom the corridor sensor resumes the active zone so that means the plugin will continue to process it.
                        When you go back in the bathroom does it suspend the active zone
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

But when I am back in the bathroom, status must not go to 0, while string say active zone ON.
                          Peter

Comment

OK is the bathroom sensor sending another ON when you go back in?
                            Try 2.0.115 in the HS3 updater and see if it helps.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

installed 115.
                              debug on
                              Go in bathroom, motion
                              go to corridor, motion corridor
                              go to bathroom, motion bathroom
                              When I am still in the bathroom, status zone bathroom goes to 0, string stays on active zone ON.
                              leave the bathroom, few minutes later bathroom active zone goes to off, like it should.
                              So I think when I enter the batroom for the second time, SuspendActiveZone suspends the string, but not the status? status is even going to 0 while the bathroom motion sensor is activated multiple times. (my motion sensors detect motion, go on and within 1 second go off again, still motion? go on within 1 second go off again....,that is the way they work. It are not the motion sensors that can stay on for multiple minutes)
                              Attached the debug:
                              Attached Files
                              Peter

Comment

Can you list the device refs for the different sensors
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X