Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used to work, now acting weird

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Used to work, now acting weird

    BLStat used to show up normally, but now I get a blank screen. My thermostat shows up in ZWave, but this is what I get in BLStat.
    I have tried reinitializing, restarting the plugin, removing and reinstalling the plugin, but nothing seems to help.
    Has anyone seen this before?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Not sure what happened, but it's working now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not working again

      Updated to the latest version of BLStat and the problem has returned.
      Anyone have any ideas???

      Comment


      • #4
        Starting to get pissed off

        This is starting to get upsetting. This is a paid plug in and evidently has ZERO support. I've tried being patient, but it's gotten me nowhere.
        This message board is the only means of support and I can't get an answer to my issue.

        Comment


        • #5
          My apologies
          Sorry I must have missed this post completely - I was not ignoring you

          Can you turn on debug logging and then run the thermostats page so I can see what the issue is

          Then attach the debug log here zipped

          It is called BLStat-Detailed.log and is in the HS3 root
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


          • #6
            Please see attached
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              I see an error in your log
              I will check the code once I am home tonight from work and figure out what is going on with your thermostat
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

              Comment


              • #8
                Can you run the script at the top of this thread and attach the log file zipped so I can see your thermostats

                https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160997

                Something does not seem right when it is loading your thermostats
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                Comment


                • #9
                  Log File

                  Please see the attached log per your request.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Your thermostat root device does not have any associated devices which is odd. It should have associated devices (setpoints, etc)

                    Can you try deleting the thermostat and adding it again to see if it fixes the links between the root device and the other child devices
                    Cheers,
                    Bob
                    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks!

                      That seems to have fixed it. It happened once before then cleared itself up, then happened again this time.
                      I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you for the help!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No problem
                        Cheers,
                        Bob
                        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X