Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Setpoints causing family to melt...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Looks like there is an event running this one setting it to 63

    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction() started
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.TANumber --> 1
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.SubTANumber --> 0
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.evRef --> 2916
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.UID --> 1678
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): strAction.Result --> True
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction() strAction.ActObj contains data
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): strAction.WhichAction --> ThermostatCommand
    02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): Act1.ToString -->
    ActionThermostatCommand:
    ------------------------
    ActionUID: 1678
    Command: Set Heat Setpoint
    ThermostatNumber: 1
    Value: 63
    Schedule:
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

    Comment


      #17
      Looks like event ref: 2916
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Looks like there is an event running this one setting it to 63

        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction() started
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.TANumber --> 1
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.SubTANumber --> 0
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.evRef --> 2916
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): ActInfo.UID --> 1678
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): strAction.Result --> True
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction() strAction.ActObj contains data
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): strAction.WhichAction --> ThermostatCommand
        02/09/2018 06:02:47:399 PM : v2.0.70.0 - HandleAction(): Act1.ToString -->
        ActionThermostatCommand:
        ------------------------
        ActionUID: 1678
        Command: Set Heat Setpoint
        ThermostatNumber: 1
        Value: 63
        Schedule:
        Yes, but instead go being set to 63, it was set to 71. And none of my set points are set for 71 degrees.

        I have included my schedule for your reference.
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #19
          Can you paste in a screenshot of the event ref 2916
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Blade View Post
            Can you paste in a screenshot of the event ref 2916
            Bob,

            How do I determine the reference number of an event?

            Comment


              #21
              Bob,

              If this helps, here is the only place I see a temperature of 71 mentioned (Min and Max Heat Setpoint Options). Could this somehow be set when a schedule changes?
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by jpape View Post
                Bob,

                How do I determine the reference number of an event?
                Do the following:

                1. Disable BLStat
                2. Edit the hspi_BLStat.ini file and change debugLevel=true
                3. Save INI file
                4. Re-enable BLStat

                Once BLStat has been started for a minute then turn off debug logging on the options page in BLStat
                Attach the BLStat-Detailed.log zipped here
                It is in the HS3 root folder
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  Do the following:

                  1. Disable BLStat
                  2. Edit the hspi_BLStat.ini file and change debugLevel=true
                  3. Save INI file
                  4. Re-enable BLStat

                  Once BLStat has been started for a minute then turn off debug logging on the options page in BLStat
                  Attach the BLStat-Detailed.log zipped here
                  It is in the HS3 root folder
                  Here you go.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Here is event 2916

                    EventRef: 2916
                    EventName: Set Away Mode
                    GroupId: 46182508
                    GroupName: Climate
                    Cheers,
                    Bob
                    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      Here is event 2916

                      EventRef: 2916
                      EventName: Set Away Mode
                      GroupId: 46182508
                      GroupName: Climate
                      Here is the event Bob.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #26
                        You are setting the heat setpoint twice in that event.
                        That explains where the 63 and 85 are coming from
                        Cheers,
                        Bob
                        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          You are setting the heat setpoint twice in that event.
                          That explains where the 63 and 85 are coming from
                          And with the BLStat maximum heat setpoint at 71, when it is set to 85 the plug-in overrides it and sets it to 71. By the event it is set to 63, then 85, then the plug-in sets it back back to 71 all at once. It also looks like the event might be double triggering:

                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 71
                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 71
                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 85
                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 63
                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 85
                          2/8/2018 6:08:37 PM Action Den Thermostat (1) Heat Setpoint set to 63

                          Setting Cannot Re-Run for 5s would stop the double trigger.
                          Randy Prade
                          Aurora, CO
                          Prades.net

                          PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Yes it does look like it is running the event twice
                            The plugin will set it back to your max which is 71
                            Cheers,
                            Bob
                            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Nice catch.

                              I have changed my event and will see how it goes. I appreciate the time spent on this issue and catching my mistake.

                              I really need to wear my glasses more :-0

                              Judd

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X