Nothing happening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing happening...

I've installed BLStat, it found my thermostat and the values seem reasonable, I set up a schedule as a test - and nothing happens at the scheduled times.

Am I missing something here? I assumed that the schedule should simply trigger and change the thermostat setpoint as defined:

i.e. my test - set to 20 degrees at 10:30 AM.
    Friday 5:00 AM 19 10:30 AM 20 8:30 PM 19 9:30 PM 17
    And the themostat:
    No. Supports
    Stat
    Temp Heat SP Cool SP Mode Fan Run/Hold Operating Supports
    Cool SP
    Supports
    Hold
    Supports
    Operating
    1 Yes 20 17 Run No Yes No
    The "Supports Operating: No" looks suspicious?

It's a Popp TRV (rebranded Danfoss).

I also enabled debug logging - nothing is shown.

Comment

I just had a look at my BLStat page. All my TRV's show "Supports Operating: No", but they all work fine. Also, some of my TRV's do not show a HeatSP, some do. They all work fine. Did you look at your thermostat device or theTRV itself (if its shows the setpoint) to see what setpoint it has ?

One thing I just noticed which is different, but that could just be my TRV's, Mode is set to Heat on mine. But I use different TRV's (Eurotronic Spirit) to yours

Can you post a bigger screenshot of the BLStat page of that TRV. Just to see if it has loaded the schedule. Or try to click on schedule and load the schedule you just created to that TRV. Maybe it has not loaded that schedule to the TRV

Comment

Thanks - screenshots attached.

I've now tried clicking the operating mode "Heat" button but it doesn't change the setting or log anything.

Comment

Have you initialized the PI ? On the management page - options

Comment

I initialized the the plugin on the options page, and have also rebooted the Pi. No change, it still doesn't seem to do anything to change the setpoint and the Off/Heat settings don't seem to do anything.

Comment

Ok at the moment I am out of ideas...

Comment

Thanks anyway - will have to wait for Blade

Comment

Looks like your thermostat is not recognized by the plugin
                  What make and model is it?

Run the script in the first post of this thread and post the log file here zipped

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...blstat-for-hs3

Cheers,
                  Bob
                  Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Unfortunately looks like the script isn't compatible with my setup or maybe HS version:
                    Feb-08 13:37:30 Error Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Thermostat_Device_Info.vb: Value of type 'Object' cannot be converted to 'HomeSeerAPI.CAPI/CAPIControl[]'.
                    Feb-08 13:37:30 Error Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Thermostat_Device_Info.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

Comment

I uploaded a different script - can u try again
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

The script seems to be the same! It gives the same error, and diff doesn't show any changes.

Comment

OK let me check and see what is going on
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

I updated the script zip file again

I just ran the script here with no issues
                            Let me know
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

On this page: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...blstat-for-hs3 ?

The script there is still the same, and has the old datestamp - did you upload it?

Comment

Working...
                              X