BLStat mixes up thermostats in events after restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLStat mixes up thermostats in events after restart

I restarted my HS3 (ordinary shutdown and restart). A while later I notices all of my TRV setpoints were wrong. On checking my events, every BLStat event action the thermostat has been moved 1 up. So lets say the event was loading a schedule to thermostat 4 in the event before the restart, it was now loading that schedule to thermostat 5. The same with set heatpoint actions. So I had to redo all my events which use a BLStat action. This does not happen every time I restart, but has happened before. Any thoughts why or how I can avoid that as its quite a bit of work to get it all back to what it should be

On mine, the only time that has happened is when I replaced a thermostat. Replacing (or excluding and including) a thermostat changes the ordering in BLStat. Other than that, it has never reordered them in the years I have been using BLStat.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

If you exclude or include, that makes sense. But I didnt. I have to admitt it does not happen very often, but when it does its annoying. Probably virtually impossible to find the cause as its not reproducable. I'll keep an eye o it, if it happens more frequently I'll see if I can grab a log or turn on debug and catch it.

Comment

Log a help desk ticket on my site and I will see if I can have a look
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X