X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richel View Post
    Blade:

Attached is part of the debug file. The error in my HomeSeer log starts at 7:51:17 PM

1/3/2011 7:52:09 PM BLStat Info BLStat Debug Logging Disabled!
    1/3/2011 7:51:31 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): selectQueryString: SELECT txtDateTime,txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,txtSeconds FROM tblStatData WHERE txtDateTime >= #1/3/2011 0:0:0# AND txtDateTime <= #1/3/2011 23:59:59# ORDER BY txtDateTime DESC
    1/3/2011 7:51:31 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): connString: DSN=BLStat
    1/3/2011 7:51:31 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb
    1/3/2011 7:51:31 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): An error has occurred during database select query: No value given for one or more required parameters.
    1/3/2011 7:51:27 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): selectQueryString: SELECT txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,SUM(txtSeconds) FROM tblStatData WHERE txtDateTime >= #1/3/2011 0:0:0# AND txtDateTime <= #1/3/2011 23:59:59# GROUP BY txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState ORDER BY txtThermostatNumber,txtMode
    1/3/2011 7:51:27 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): connString: DSN=BLStat
    1/3/2011 7:51:27 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb
    1/3/2011 7:51:27 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): An error has occurred during database select query: No value given for one or more required parameters.
    1/3/2011 7:51:21 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): selectQueryString: SELECT txtDateTime,txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,txtSeconds FROM tblStatData ORDER BY txtDateTime DESC
    1/3/2011 7:51:21 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): connString: DSN=BLStat
    1/3/2011 7:51:21 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb
    1/3/2011 7:51:21 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): An error has occurred during database select query: No value given for one or more required parameters.
    1/3/2011 7:51:17 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): selectQueryString: SELECT txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,SUM(txtSeconds) FROM tblStatData WHERE txtDateTime >= #1/3/2011 0:0:0# AND txtDateTime <= #1/3/2011 23:59:59# GROUP BY txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState ORDER BY txtThermostatNumber,txtMode
    1/3/2011 7:51:17 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): connString: DSN=BLStat
    1/3/2011 7:51:17 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb
    1/3/2011 7:51:17 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): An error has occurred during database select query: No value given for one or more required parameters.

Elliott
    You only sent me a debug log for about 2 minutes of processing. Your polling is set to 600 seconds which is 10 minutes.
    You will need to collect a debug log that spans longer than 10 minutes.
    You should really have your polling set to about 2 minutes or 1 minute.
    I have mine set to 30 seconds.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
      Bob,

FYI

Un-installed and reloaded several times. Finally started rebuilding and gt up thru beta 1.01g before the events stopped working...

Sitting on g for now.
      You need to install the latest build and enable debug logging. I need you to capture a log of the events not firing in order to figure out what is going on.
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,
        I think the event issue with 1 decrease setpoint is similar to mine posted on another topic. Mine works thru the script but not thru the action.

Hi stevea, do you mind sharing the graph, no strings attach.
        I wish they fix the issue with the "heating" when it is not actually heating. This feature is essential that works, we could get lot of statistics from it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          I wish they fix the issue with the "heating" when it is not actually heating. This feature is essential that works, we could get lot of statistics from it.

Thanks.
          Just have BLStat control the operating state. There is an option on the called "Operating State Control". Just enable it and the plugin will control the operating state of the stat and fan.
          It has been working great here and I have a Trane stat
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,
            I think the event issue with 1 decrease setpoint is similar to mine posted on another topic. Mine works thru the script but not thru the action.
            Can you capture me a debug log of this issue so I can see why it is happening?
            Attach the zipped log to this thread. Run it from the event and then from the script.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,
              Hi stevea, do you mind sharing the graph, no strings attach.
              I certainly won't mind sharing, although it is going to be a while before I put much time into it.

Bob,

Regarding "Operating State" being controlled by BLStat: One of the main things I am trying to do is to take my single zone system and manage the disparity in temps in the house by running the fan even when the thermostat doesn't say to run the furnace. For example, our basement gets pretty cool when the heat isn't running. I've got temp sensors in the main great room (where the thermostat is) and in the basement, and when I see the basement get something like 6 degrees cooler than the great room, I want to turn on the fan. I think I have that working, and I assume that using the "Operating State" option won't prevent that. Is that right, or will BLStat force the fan to be off when the thermostat itself doesn't see it needs to run?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
                I certainly won't mind sharing, although it is going to be a while before I put much time into it.

Bob,

Regarding "Operating State" being controlled by BLStat: One of the main things I am trying to do is to take my single zone system and manage the disparity in temps in the house by running the fan even when the thermostat doesn't say to run the furnace. For example, our basement gets pretty cool when the heat isn't running. I've got temp sensors in the main great room (where the thermostat is) and in the basement, and when I see the basement get something like 6 degrees cooler than the great room, I want to turn on the fan. I think I have that working, and I assume that using the "Operating State" option won't prevent that. Is that right, or will BLStat force the fan to be off when the thermostat itself doesn't see it needs to run?

Steve
                The plugin will not force the fan to do anything. It will just show the correct status based on a temperature and the setpoint. It will also monitor the fan mode and adjust the state according but will not turn off the fan or anything.
                You should be fine.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  You should be fine.
                  Excellent! I just wish I would be fine with everything else in my HS system....

Steve

Comment

I have posted 1.0.2f

This fixes a few outstanding issues.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Almost there... 1.02f fixed the increase/decrease setpoint evenst not working problem, but the set fan mode will not accept the "On" when trying to create an event.

1/4/2011 8:38:09 PM Event Event Trigger "Fan Mode: On"
                      1/4/2011 8:38:09 PM BLStat error SetFanModeByName(): Fan mode () is not a valid mode

To duplicate - try to create a BLStat event an set the fan mode to "On"

Comment

Can you enable debug logging and then run the event, then disable debug logging.
                        Then attach the BLStat-Detailed.log (zipped) to this thread.
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

See the attached.

I must be having a brain fart- but I can't find the debug log. Where is it stored?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Blade,

Could you also add option to hide the hold temp buttons
                            Under thermostat option. I really don't use this option.

Thank you

Bigmack48

Comment

Request...

Blade,

Could you add a feature that shows how many hours the unit runs during a day, week and month. It seems like my furnace never stops running. I would be curious to know just how many hours a day it actually runs.

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
                                See the attached.

I must be having a brain fart- but I can't find the debug log. Where is it stored?
                                The BLStat-Detailed.log file in located in your HS root folder but don't bother attaching a log.
                                I think I found the issue and will fix it tonight when I get home
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X