Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLStat beta

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blade,

    I found out that only my Asp page work in HS, the Aspx page give me error above.

    I running Win 7, Do you know How I can fix this?

    Bigmack48

    Comment


    • Do other aspx pages work?
      I have made no changes to the aspx page at all
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
        Blade,

        I found out that only my Asp page work in HS, the Aspx page give me error above.

        I running Win 7, Do you know How I can fix this?

        Bigmack48
        Sorry if this is silly: Have you tried restarting you HS machine? This sounds like .NET getting messed up.

        Comment


        • I have posted build 1.0.2k

          This contains min and max heat and cool setpoint options in the thermostat options.
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


          • Blade,

            I getting this error now, I wondering if you help me with this.

            Bigmack48
            Server Error in '/' Application.

            Configuration Error

            Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

            Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Anthem, Version=1.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

            Source Error:

            Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>
            Line 60: <add assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
            Line 61: <add assembly="System.IdentityModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
            Source File: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig Line: 59

            Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Anthem' could not be loaded.

            WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
            To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
            Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
            To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

            Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

            Comment


            • Blade,

              I know it might be more work, But the "Manual Setpoint Changes" should be move from the option page to Thermostat option page. This will give us more control over our Thermostat.

              Bigmack48

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                Blade,

                I getting this error now, I wondering if you help me with this.

                Bigmack48
                Server Error in '/' Application.

                Configuration Error

                Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

                Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Anthem, Version=1.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

                Source Error:

                Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
                Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
                Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>
                Line 60: <add assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
                Line 61: <add assembly="System.IdentityModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
                Source File: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig Line: 59

                Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Anthem' could not be loaded.

                WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

                Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955
                The plugin should install Anthem.dll to your html/bin folder under HS.
                Do you have this file?
                Does your HS folder structure not have write access to certain folders?
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                Comment


                • Blade,

                  The plugin Anthem.dl is on my machine.

                  I don't have Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.install on my machine.
                  I do have Microsoft .NET Framework Version:3.5.1 installed.
                  Do I need to install .
                  NET Framework Version:2.0 also.

                  Bigmack48

                  Comment


                  • Yes you need .net 2.0 installed.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob
                    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                    Comment


                    • I have posted build 1.0.2m

                      I have moved the manual setpoint change settings into the thermostat options so now you can specify this per thermostat.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob
                      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                      Comment


                      • Blade,

                        Thank you for change!!!

                        Life would be great If I get only get those Aspx page to work again!!!

                        Bigmack48

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                          Blade,

                          Thank you for change!!!

                          Life would be great If I get only get those Aspx page to work again!!!

                          Bigmack48
                          It has to be something on your end. It has worked 100% for every build here.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob
                          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X