X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with the plugin

FYI

1/2/2011 3:43:56 PM

ZWave Thermostats Aborting poll of this thermostat due to and error retrieving the temperature. Node: 41/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): sqlUpdateString: INSERT INTO tblStatData (txtDateTime,txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,txtSeconds ) VALUES('1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM',2,1,0,63429579810)1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): An error has occurred during database update statement: Data type mismatch in criteria expression.1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): sqlUpdateString: INSERT INTO tblStatData (txtDateTime,txtThermostatNumber,txtMode,txtState,txtSeconds ) VALUES('1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM',1,1,0,63429579810)1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): DatabasePathAndName: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\Data\BLStat\BLStat.mdb1/2/2011 3:43:30 PM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseUpdate(): An error has occurred during database update statement: Data type mismatch in criteria expression.1/2/2011 3:43:24 PM BLStat Info 2 Thermostats have been loaded

Do you see this all the time?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Please tell me when this occurred.
      Did it occur when you started the plugin?
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Try build 1.0.2d and see if it fixes it.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,
          I will try it tonight. I just saw it once at the start of the plugin, I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
          Aldo

Comment

Yeah I had a feeling you saw it at the start of the plugin.
            The newest build should fix it.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X