BLStat Graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steve,
    Really nice, looking forward to the new features.

Aldo
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok then, I'm going to consider the attached as v1.0 and call it done for now. I think I've addressed the items Aldo asked for (except for the comparing year to year, and that one hurts my head). Features as of v1.0:
      • Choice of muli-stat line graph, or single-stat bar graph (defaults initially to bar)
      • Choice of run times in minutes our hours (defaults initially to hours)
      • Choice via calendar selection of the start date and end date of the graph (default to the most recent 7 days)
      • Plots heating time in red and cooling time in blue, with different shades of blue/red for each thermostat.
      Note that the cooling plots have not actually been tested. I'll have to wait until this summer...

Steve

P.S. The page still requires the installation of ChartDirector .NET libraries. The instructions on post #8 above still apply.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by stevea; January 10, 2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Hi Steve,
        Everything works great, you guys rock.

On your comment,
        >> except for the comparing year to year, and that one hurts my head.

Same here, it would be a cool feature to have, It would be nice to be able to compare year by year using the outside temperature, this way we would know a bad winter how much consumation would effect on the boiler but I'm not sure how it could be done.

Thanks again,
        Aldo

Comment

Working...
        X