A couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of questions

So I put in my first z-wave tstat last week (Trane from Radio Hack) and initially setup the built in Z-Wave plugin. I have decided to try out this one as I hear that it is more full featured, but I have a couple of setup questions.

First off, should I disable or leave the builtin plugin? Does this plugin create new devices or just use the ones already there from the initial adding of the tstats? Any tips or tricks for a new user of this plugin?

You can leave the regular plug in enabled. I have both running together just fine.

BLStat will add several new devices. It may be overwhelming at first but they are all very useful once you get into using the plug-in. The devices make setting up events and HSTouch screens much easier.

I would suggest reading through the threads about BLStat on the message board to get a good handle on everything the plug-in can do. It really does have a lot of excellent features.

Comment

You MUST have the HS Thermostat plugin running or BLStat will not get any information.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Cool, thanks Blade. I am putting my second Trane tstat in today and once it is in then I will spend some real time setting everything up in the plug in.

Comment

Working...
        X