Error in StatName error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in StatName error message

8/27/2011 3:24:05 PM - ZWave Thermostats - Error in StatName, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    8/27/2011 3:24:05 PM - ZWave Thermostats - Error in HSPI.NTemps, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

HSPro recognizes these thermostats (see below) but this is messing up BLSTAT (latest rev). I use BLSTAT a LOT.

• I tried reinstalling the thermostats but no joy.
    • Increased the initialization startup delay
    • Disabled BLSTAT
    • Reset the thermostats to factory default

Any help greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

Those are errors coming out of the ZWave thermostat plugin and not BLStat.
    BLStat relies on the ZWave Thermostats plugin for its data
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

OK thanks. Any idea what might be causing this?

Comment

I'm having the same problem now with a CT30 I replaced. Ever solve this?

Comment

yoyu would think there would be an ini file or some setting that we could reset to fix this. I'm getting no help from Homeseer even thru paid support. Rupp keeps telling me to delete the device but I deleted the bad device before I installed the new thermostat. Installing the new one works and Homeseer sees it but BLStat and HSTouch can't see it - they only see a corrupted zwave device. So we're stuck. I used the BLStat PI a LOT - even paid for the lastest verison but this isn't a PI issue...

Comment

How did you delete it? Did you go to the device and put it on the Failed Nodes list or did you simply delete the devices?

You may need to do something like back up your Z-troller (Assuming that is what you are using) then in the backup delete the device from there and restore it to your HS server.

Deleting Z-wave devices from the network is, IMO, the most poorly documented of all the Z-wave ares.

Comment

Just an FYI, I posted information on how I got rid of these errors in this thread if you guys are still seeing these errors:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...167#post987167

Comment

Working...
              X