Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for Horstmann HRT4-ZW thermostats

Hi

Not sure if anyone else has tried to use the Horstmann HRT4-ZW with the BLStat plug-in.

I've got quite a few of them in my house and with Blade's help the plug-in (v 2.0.19.0) now seems to support these.

Just an FYI for anyone interested.

NicolaiL
    Nicolai L

Interesting.

Hi NicilaiL,
    These seem interesting, I have a couple of X10 Digimax thermostats that I was thinking to use if and when the the Danfoss Z-wave TRV's get sorted out, perhaps this would be a better way to go.
    I am all new to Z-wave so a bit of hoping and poking going on. Difficult to know exactly what does and does not work on our side of the pond.
    Thanks once again for the post I can put a tick in the "It works box" for future reference.
    Peter

Comment

Hiya,

Very intersting, I am looking to this plugin since december and got it not working correctly yet. I guess this is on HS3?
      I was testing the Horstmann HRT4-ZW with 2.0.16, but still had problems on HS3, I will look for the update to 2.0.19 to see if all is working OK now.

OK Just got home from work and start testing. The problems with 2.0.16 not setting the temp to the HRT4-ZW via the scheduling is working now ok.
      Looks promissing, but I still don't see the operating modus in the BLstat.
      It is almost getting there
      Last edited by Redbull; January 13, 2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Log a ticket for Blade on his sure. He is very responsive in helping fix issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
        X